Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Miss Thee, Notre Dame

This is another original poem about what I miss about being at Saint Mary's/Notre Dame. It kind of goes hand-in-hand with my previous post, which is why I'm doing two posts today.


Glee Club concerts
Football games
Push-ups
The best football group ever
My ECDC kids

Coffee, Cupcakes, and Conversations
Carroll Christmas
South Dining Hall
The Undertones

The Grotto
Hugs during Peace
Singing the Our Father
Fr. John
Retreats and adoration
Basilica mass
LeMans Hall masses

Countless trolley rides across the street
Walks down The Avenue
Walks around campus
Watching the seasons change
Wearing winter  clothes
Snow

Study days in Hesburgh
Getting paid to play
Late nights with friends
Movie night with the roommate
Making countless memories
Coming together in times of tragedy
Feeling like I was home

The small things
The big things
Everything

 

1 comment: